Headaches from HR Documents?
HR Documents simplified
Whether you are creating a one-page letter of offer to a job applicant, or compiling more complex employment agreements with conditional clauses, Docmosis can help you with:
- Letters and general correspondence to staff and employees
- Employee Detail Forms and Employment Contracts
- Non-Disclosure and Privacy Agreements
- Work Policies, Procedures and OH&S Documents
- Drug, Alcohol, Employee Medical and Fitness to Work Test Results
- Staff Profiles & Dossiers
- Job & Training Course Feedback Forms
- Payslips and Superannuation/401K Reports
Docmosis is a method of generating documents based on templates.
The driving goal when designing Docmosis was the desire to create templates using tools that people already know, like: Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
Being able to create templates using these well known and richly featured editors means that simple tasks like:
- Specifying Page Size and Page Orientation
- Creating Headers and Footers
- Adding Page Numbering and Table of Contents
- Creating Numbered and/or Bullet Lists
- Setting Font, Font-Size, Bold, Italic, Underline, Text Colour
- Inserting Tables and Images
can be accomplished using features that people are already familiar with, which significantly reduces the time needed to learn a new tool.
A Docmosis template is just a normal Microsoft Word or LibreOffice document. The template contains the static, unchanging portions of your document, and any dynamic content that may change – such as employee names, employee addresses and contact details, employee job history and so forth – can be represented with easy-to-construct placeholders, as shown below:
Examples: <<employeefirstName>>, <<currentJobRole>>, <<employeeDepartment>>
When you generate a HR document from the template, Docmosis replaces the placeholders with the data relevant to the intended audience or recipient of the document.
The Docmosis placeholders can be used to:
- Insert text or images into the: body; headers and footers
- Inject data in to tables, numbered lists and bullet lists
- Conditionally add or remove any content
- Dynamically insert images, barcodes or watermarking
- Modify formatting during document generation based on the data.
- Perform calculations and format numbers and dates
- and much more...
HR Document specific features
Below is an example of one of the letters generated through Docmosis merging data extracted from the company HR database with the template above.
A more creative application of Docmosis within the HR Industry is one where an organisation’s staff profiles can be displayed as web-based documents. When the staff information is extracted from up-to-date sources, and presented in an appealing and consistent document format using advanced Docmosis features, it can potentially be of real value to anyone connected to the organisation, effectively promoting the skills and experience of the organisation’s valued human resources.
This more complex example gives you a glimpse of just how powerful Docmosis can be in terms of clever and creative HR online document generation.
Proven Health Document Generation
Docmosis is utilised by quite a few organisations which specialise in Human Resources; among them are Hong Kong-based Executive Search Firm Global Sage, Germany’s d.vinci HR-System Gmbh and Australian-based HR specialist firm Ability Group Pty Ltd.
Interestingly, there are also a number of niche software development companies which have developed cloud-based HR software solutions which draw upon Docmosis for their document generation such as US-based Smart Recruiters’ recruiting software platform and US-based RiseSmart which have developed a comprehensive redeployment system.
Benefits of Docmosis
With Docmosis you will:
- Have a low learning curve - templates are created using editors you already know
- Appreciate the simple placeholder syntax that is easy-to-construct and understand
- Save time creating the content and formatting of new documents
- Save time updating and editing documents when they change
- Be able to distribute the work between technical and non-technical staff
Our core document generation engine has been engineered to give robust and impressive performance with the ability to output 1000's of pages per minute.
Docmosis has developed a suite of products that can generate documents from templates, but what starts the process?
The software that initiates or drives the document generation process could be a:
- Simple Web Form or WebApp
- Custom Software Application (Java / .NET / PHP / Ruby / ...)
- Enterprise System (CRM / ERP / ...)
- Mobile App
- Legacy Software System (via REST)
The main difference between the Docmosis products is how to connect or integrate them with your software.
Find out more from our Products page.
Free Trial All Features plus Support
Our free trials give you access to a fully functional version of our products.
Extend your trial at any time if you need longer to evaluate.
You'll be able to tell very quickly if Docmosis is the right tool for your needs.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us with any specific questions or document examples and we will be happy to advise if Docmosis is the right solution for you.