Docmosis has powerful templating features suitable for creating many different types of documents.
Our simple templating system means you can easily design documents ranging from single-page letters to complex multi-page reports with nested tables, page numbering and table of contents.
Docmosis allows you to embed the rules concerning document layout and formatting in your templates.
Here is a few of the many things you can do with our templating system:
- Insert dynamic text or images into the: body; headers and footers.
- Add/remove any content based on conditional data.
- Modify formatting during document generation based on the data.
- Expand table rows, numbered lists and bullet lists to match the data.
- Dynamically insert images and watermarking.
- Hyperlink insertion.
- Insert HTML content.
Download example Templates/Data/Output files from our Examples section.
Because Docmosis templates are just normal documents, you can instantly meet many common layout requirements, without writing any code:
- Setting page size (A4, US Letter, A5, A6, A3, A2, custom...)
- Set page orientation (landscape/portrait)
- Change orientation through the document.
- Set font size / bold / italics / underline
- Add page numbering, headings and a Table of Contents
- Format bullet lists and numbered lists
- Insert tables (with Headers Rows and End of Page actions handled for you)
- And much much more.
The full list of templating features is explained in detail in the Templating Guide in our Resources section.
NEXT: Discover how to output in Multiple Formats.