Use Docmosis as a web service, running on our Cloud servers, to generate PDF, Doc, DocX documents and reports from your application.
Your .NET, PHP, Ruby, Java application sends XML/JSON data (via https) to Docmosis. Docmosis merges the data with your template to generate the output document.
.Net? Php? - Platform Independent
Store and manage your templates on our servers using our Docmosis Cloud Account web console, or using REST api end points.
For a local Web Service running on your Servers try: Tornado.
REST API / HTTP POST
Your application sends data and instructions formatted in XML or JSON via the REST API to Docmosis. Your application can use a REST client or a simple HTTP(s) POST. The document generation processing is completed on our servers and the results are delivered as instructed.
Your completed document can be:
- streamed back to your application
- stored in an Amazon S3 Account
- any combination of these.
There is nothing to download or install. We have code samples in our Resources area to get you started.
Using Docmosis Cloud, means your document production is trivial to port to other web-connected applications.
Ideal for mobile devices. Document production is completed off-device providing much more power as well as saving battery life and reducing processing load.
When you update a template in the Cloud - you see the effect immediately across all devices/applications using that template.
Trusted Security and Reliability
We understand that Security and Reliability are essential:
- Over 99.98% uptime consistently for over 4 years.
- All communication with the Docmosis Cloud is Thawte-SSL encrypted.
- "Short memory" processing - data and the rendered documents are delivered and forgotten.
- Built upon strong Amazon Electronic and Physical Security plus custom authentication.
- Customer controlled access key rotation.
- Templates and other uploaded content travel encrypted and are encrypted at rest.
- Load balanced, high-performance, redundant, geographically distributed and monitored 24/7.
- Zone-restricted data flow (documents and data can be kept within the USA or Euro zone).
- Email is dispatched using TLS (though email is not considered a high performance delivery mechanism).
- The service is engineered to survive multiple points of failure and degrade predictably.
- Version controlled management of resources.
- Multiple independent backup systems in place.
- 2 factor authentication (2FA) for infrastructure access.
- Payment 100% delegation to PCI DSS compliant payment gateway.
- Trusted by financial, medical, legal and many other high-sensitivity, high-criticality industries.
- Application environment that can call REST web services or HTTPS-POST
- Internet connectivity
- Optional modern web browser to manage templates and images via our web-console
Documentation, code samples and other resources can be found on our Cloud Resources Page.