Use Docmosis as a web service, running in the Cloud, to generate PDF, Doc, DocX documents and reports from your application.
Your application sends XML/JSON data (via https POST) to Docmosis. Docmosis merges the data with your template to generate the finished document.
.Net? Php? - Platform Independent
REST API / HTTP POST
Your application sends data and instructions formatted in XML or JSON via the REST API to the Cloud service. Your application can use a REST client or a simple HTTP(s) POST or webhook.
The processing is completed on our servers and the finished document can be delivered as instructed:
- streamed back to your application
- stored in an Amazon S3 Account
- any combination of these.
There is nothing to download or install. We have code samples in our Resources area to get you started.
Trusted Security and Reliability
We understand that Security and Reliability are essential. That's why we generate a test document every 60 seconds using the publicly visibile third party platform Pingdom.
Below is a summary of our Cloud Security Measures:
- Load balanced, high-performance, redundant, geographically distributed and monitored 24/7.
- Over 99.98% uptime consistently for over 6 years.
- All communication with the Docmosis Cloud is SSL encrypted.
- Templates and other uploaded content travel encrypted and are encrypted at rest.
- "Short memory" processing - data and the rendered documents are processed and automatically deleted.
- Built upon strong AWS Electronic and Physical Security plus custom authentication.
- Customer controlled API access key rotation.
- The service is engineered to survive multiple points of failure and degrade predictably.
- Trusted by financial, medical, legal and many other high-sensitivity, high-criticality industries.
- Application environment that can call REST web services or HTTPS-POST
- Internet connectivity
- Optional modern web browser to manage templates and images via our Cloud Console
Documentation, code samples and other resources can be found on our Cloud Resources Page.