Are you developing software that needs to generate documents or reports?
With Docmosis you can quickly and easily add document generation and reporting to any application.
Docmosis can output in multiple formats: PDF, ODT, Doc, DocX, HTML and RTF.
Docmosis uses TEMPLATES
Templates allow you to visually layout and format a document.
Docmosis templates are just regular documents, created using Microsoft Word or OpenOffice, with added placeholders for any dynamic content.
The document production process is simple:
- Your application passes data to Docmosis. For example: XML/JSON.
- Docmosis merges the data with your template, to produce the finished document.
- Docmosis delivers the document to the specified destinations.
The power of Docmosis comes from the combination of:
- our simple plain-text templating placeholders (eg: <<name>>), plus
- your templates inherit the powerful features of the editors used to create them.
Docmosis means that:
- You can develop and maintain documents faster than an “all code” solution.
- Layout your documents visually using editors you already know.
- Output in two or more formats – without writing any extra code.
- Easily collaborate on document design with Business Teams and End Users.
- Non-developers can create document and reporting templates.
You can embed Docmosis in a Java Application (Docmosis-Java)
NEXT: Discover The Power of Docmosis.