By downloading or accessing any Docmosis products or services your are agreeing to our current License Agreement.
In May 2018, in preparation for the EU GDPR, we completed an audit of how we collect and process personal data.
- We will always ask for your consent when collecting your personal data.
- We will use your personal data, such as name and email address, to contact you about the products or services you are enquiring about.
- You have the right to not provide the data but that may limit the services we can provide to you.
- If you request a license key from our automated system, all automated emails from Docmosis include a link to unsubscribe from future emails.
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
We have built our business on satisfied customers spreading the word – we want you to be entirely happy with the software.
You can request a refund for up to 30 days after date of payment. We will provide a refund and you will delete all license keys and software issued to you related to the purchase and free trials. We hope you would provide feedback as to how Docmosis failed to meet your requirements, however such feedback is not required.
After 30 days refunds are not available. To request a refund within 30 days of payment, please contact our Sales Team.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Docmosis products are delivered globally via electronic distribution (download and email), no extra shipping cost is applicable to our pricing.
Licence Keys are dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery times are estimated at between 1 minute and 24 hours.
Purchasing Security PolicyWhen purchasing from Docmosis Pty Ltd, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. PCI-compliance is provided by our authorised integrated payment providers. If you have any questions regarding our purchasing security policy, please contact our Sales Team.
Docmosis and our third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies.
For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of our website or services. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the use of our services.