We believe that Docmosis licensing and pricing is simple and fair...
There are No per CPU, per Server or per User concerns.
Docmosis-Java and Tornado
A single Project Licence allows you to run Docmosis in multiple environments for one project/application.
|Project Licence||12 Months||12 Months|
Licences are perpetual (never expire) and include access to Software Updates and Technical Support for the first 12 months.
- one Production environment, in any configuration (multiple servers), provided the total number of converters running is covered by the licence
- unlimited Developer environments/workstations
- unlimited Test, QA, UAT or Non-Production servers
- to produce an unlimited number of documents
- licences are perpetual (never expire)
You can find a copy of the Docmosis-Java and Tornado Software License Agreement on our Legal page.
Access the Docmosis Cloud service for a flat monthly fee.
Our Cloud service has no minimum contract period - you will be billed monthly in advance.
You can move between plans or cancel your plan at anytime.
Our Monthly Plans are based on the number of Pages you expect to produce in a month. There are no hard limits and no overage charges. If you exceed your monthly quota your account will continue to function normally. We will contact you to see if you require a higher quota.
You can find a copy of the Cloud Services Agreement on our Legal page.
If you are unsure about which license or plan you require to meet your document generation needs - please contact us.